Pork Tenderloin Schnitzel (Snitty) Sandwich with Slaw
3 Bangalow Sweet Pork™ tenderloins
8 – 12 slices organic sourdough bread
(grill or toast)
Oil for pan frying
Egg, lightly beaten
For the slaw:
½ red cabbage, finely sliced
½ green cabbage, finely sliced
1 spanish onion, finely sliced
2 Granny Smith apples, cut into matchsticks
1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
1 lemon (juice and zest)
Aioli to coat slaw*
• Remove sinew from pork tenderloins.
• Cut tenderloins in half and flatten to 2cm thickness.
• Dip the tenderloins in flour and shake off any extra. Then dip in beaten egg and dredge through
• Place prepared tenderloins on a plate and refrigerate for 1 hour.
• Remove tenderloins from the refrigerator, season with salt and pepper, and shallow fry in oil until
golden and cooked through.
• Let rest for 10 minutes.
While the tenderloins are being refrigerated, make the slaw
• Combine the cabbages, onion, apple and parsley in a bowl. Add the lemon juice and zest, then toss
• Mix through aioli until slaw is well coated.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To make each sandwich
• Grill fresh sourdough slices, add slaw & snitty.
Enjoy with your favourite people and beverages of choice.
*Use your favourite aioli or make your own.